“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
RSS
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 Things I Love About You

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang...



10 Things I Love About You


1. You always try to make me smile when I tend to cry...

2. You say that I'm the cutest creatures eventhough I know I'm not...

3. You know how to make me warm when the world getting cold...

4. You always be with me when I need you eventhough you are not around...

5. You always make me happy even in my dream...

6. You know how to make my parents proud and happy...

7. You are my shoulders to cry on...

8. You make my ordinary life, getting extraordinary...

9. You are my light when I'm blind...

10. Last but not least, I love you because you love me as the way I am...





Yeah, I miss you a lot... (T_T)






0 comments:

Post a Comment