“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
RSS
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sorry...




As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done
And things that have not occurred yet
And the things they don’t want to take responsibility for


I’m sorry for the fact that I did not know
I’m sorry for the times I would neglect
I’m sorry for the times I disrespect
I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done
I’m sorry for the fact that I'm not aware
Sorry for the things that I did not say

 
I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can apologize for being wrong
Then it’s just a shame on me
I’ll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me



I’m sorry that you had to do it on your own
I’m sorry that I went and added to your grief
I’m sorry that I grew up way too fast
I wish I would’ve listened and not be so bad
I’m sorry your life turned out this 


Why doesn’t anybody wanna take blame

 
Because I love you I’ll take that blame
Even though the blame’s on you
I’ll take that blame from you

 
And you can put that blame on me

0 comments:

Post a Comment